Everyone has to face aging. Taking good care of your skin will make it appear young and beautiful. Regular application of anti-aging home remedies is an effective way to keep your youthful appearance without costing your too much time and money.
Here are a few simple home remedies you can try to keep looking fresh and young.
Light Circles under Eyes
– Put slices of raw potato or cucumber over your eyelids for about 15 minutes. You can also wrap a grated raw potato in cheesecloth and apply to eyelids. Potato contains an enzyme that is used as a skin lightener in many skin care products.
– Place cool, used tea bags over eyelids. Leave it on for 10 minutes.
Remove Puffy Eyes and Wrinkles under Eyes
– Apply bee’s honey on the skin all the way from the bone under your eye to your temple. Let it dry and then rinse off.
– Put metal spoons in the freezer from 10 minutes. Cover your closed eyes with the spoons for 10-15 minutes.
Fade Age Spots
– Apply a few drops of lemon juice on your face once or twice a day can face age spots and freckles. You can also mix lemon juice with yogurt and apply the mask on your face. Yogurt contains lactic acids which help in exfoliating your skin.
– Rub the core of pineapple on your face for a few minutes and leave for 15 minutes. This remedy helps remove fine lines.
– Gently massage the skin with pure castor oil in the upward direction. Massaging improves blood circulation which results in tightening of muscles and tissues. It also gives the skin firmness and prevents wrinkles.
– Mix sugarcane juice with turmeric powder to form a paste. Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 10 minutes. Then wash off with warm water.
– Mix green pineapple juice and apple juice. Apply the mixture on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes. This mask can be used every day. It helps remove wrinkles and heal cracked skin.
– Mash 1/4 banana or 1/2 avocado until it becomes creamy. Spread the cream all over your face. Leave for 15-20 minutes and rinse off with warm water. Banana is a wonderful anti-wrinkle ingredient while avocado is a natural rich moisturizer.
– Scrub your face with sugar. Sugar contains glycolic acid which is used in facial peels to treat and prevent wrinkles.
Combat Adult Acne
– Skin and chop 2 or 3 pods of garlic. Soak the chopped garlic in milk for half an hour to remove the smell. Then rub the mixture on your acne.
– Slice a raw potato. Then rub the flat edge of the potato on the acne areas. Vitamins in potato help get rid of redness.